Sunday, December 7, 2008

Guard Dog and new Queen of the House

Gotta watch for bad dudes while Dad and Bro put the new grill together. Mom promises that if I don't chew on the curio anymore, I won't be a "special guest" at our next BBQ

But, I'm getting so tired... these guys are making me do too much... I'm just a young little pup

Excuse me, I have to go pee

Okay... I am done with you for the next 1 hour and 13 minutes... I need my sleep. I don't care if this is "your" couch... It belongs to me now


3 comments:

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

So CUTE! She's adorable. I can see why she's queen of the house.

Julie Madera said...

She's SO cute....hope the pictures keep coming. Pups are the best! :-)

Kristy said...

Thanks so much for sharing your little one's pics... she's too cute:) I bet she's very spoiled LOL