Thursday, November 6, 2008

New member of the family

I'm so tired after that long trip in a strange van


Here I come

Hi, my name is Valentyne

I'm a Pembroke Welsh Corgi, and I'm told I am the Queens' Dog

One of the things I like to do is chew things... everything

After I'm done chewing on stuff, I like to sleep

I am 8 weeks old and love my new family, but I do miss my 8 brothers and sisters and my dad. I really miss my mom... she is in heaven now on account of that nasty old rattlesnake. But these guys are ok too. They play with me alot.

10 comments:

Mrs. Eshbaugh said...

ADORABLE!!!

Kristy said...

OMG- how cute are you?!?!? I know of two little girls who would be in heaven to see this great addition to the family:)

The DeWater family said...

How cute!!!!!

Mary Gaylord said...

She is so cute!!! Have fun with all the training ahead!

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

SO CUTE! Give that little babe a hug from us!

Julie Madera said...

Awww, too cute!! :-) I love the ears!

Anonymous said...

I feel replaced lol j/k..

She's sooooooooo adorable!!! I can't wait to see her when we come back to visit.

I love you Dad :)
Miss you guys lots

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

How's the puppy? Any chewing disasters?

Hollyn Patricia Haynes said...

C'mon--it's been a month---more pics please!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.