Sunday, September 20, 2009

Animals

There is a wide variety of wildlife here in North West Florida. Just about every day on my way to or from work, I encounter deer, squirrels, raccoons, fox, armadillo, coyote and of course the slithery snakes which normally aren't seen. So imagine the look on my face when, on my way home from work last Friday, a HUGE black bear just wanders out of the woods to the right and front of me. "THAT'S A F#$%*^@ BEAR!", I say out loud. Unfortunately I was going about 60 mph on a very busy road. All of us slowed down a bit to watch, but I wasn't able to get a pic. I will have camera at the ready over the next weeks, so that I can take a picture if it shows up again.



UPDATE! see below






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How scary is that! Maybe it will show up at your back door@

Love,
Dee

Stephanie said...

LMAO!! That's the funniest thing I've seen today :D :D you're so pro dad ^_^ I love you!