Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hump Day

Sometimes it seems as though "hump day" isn't... My legs are killing me trying to climb this week. With all that is going on and other distractions, my first thought and image this morning was that of a golf ball on a tee. Nothing out of the ordinary there... Second thought was me walking away from it and going back to bed... Didn't like that so I forced another thought of the perfect drive... 325 yds down the middle of fairway. Frickin hump day... I shanked the shit out of that golf ball and the palm tree would have eaten it except it fell out and landed on an alligator... that sumbitch ate it...

Go about your bizness... nothing to see here

2 comments:

Hollyn Patricia Haynes said...

Wow....

What's it really like in there? I'd like to try it for a minute--as long as I don't have to stay....

Sugar in a gas tank? (wasn't me!)

Kristy said...

Merry Christmas:)