Monday, August 20, 2007

Skool Daze

Ryan started his junior year today. Here are the classes he is taking:

Advanced Placement U. S. History
Advanced Placement English
Honors Physics I
Accounting Applications 2
Pre-Calculus
Business Computer Programming I
Baseball Phys Ed

Stephanie starts her Freshman year of college tomorrow with the following classes:

General Biology
English Comp
Environmental Science
College Algebra
Sociology

We are so proud of both of them. Both have blossomed into great young adults.

6 comments:

cemarsh said...

Congrats, good to see you all. You all look great, I see they both are so much taller. I see we have a lot in common, I'll try to see you in Oct when I come to Pensacola.

Kristy said...

Nice blog! Glad to hear Steph and Ryan are doing well. Hope to see you guys sometime. Say "hi" to Aunt Jeong Ah for me:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to both of them. I hope we will get a 100% scholarship for both of ours too. Ryan's schedule looks just like Jessica's. Tell Steph and Ryan that we are proud of them.
Chip and Alex

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Thanks for sharing your blog with us! Love seeing what's going on with you guys. Good to hear Steph and Ryan are doing well! Bella asks for them (and Uncle Brad) often.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to both of them! That's great that they both are doing so well.
I love the blog, I'll be trying to set one up for Chris and I very soon!
Tell the rest of the family hi for us. Hopes it's not too long till we see you all again!
Julie :-)

Anonymous said...

Love that picture!! So glad we got to spend some time with you and the family this past May. Can't wait to see you all again! Good luck to the kids starting back to school - and congrats to Stephanie on her scholarship!